General Maintenance - Provides support to all aspects of the facilities operations.
- This includes but is not limited to buildings, grounds, and vehicle maintenance.
- Also includes general repairs in these areas – electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, and painting
- Support and work on locks and e-lock systems; wall repairs – drywall-plaster-stucco
- Be on call and serve as Facilities On Duty rotation (FOD)
- Serve as a member of the Flood Response Team (FRT)
General Construction – Provides support of remodels and new construction projects
- This may include all facets of construction from
- Shoveling, fence installation and repair, and concrete work. Use of various power tools, using heavy equipment, working on building projects.
- This will include supporting major and minor remodeling projects on the property.
General grounds maintenance – This support will be as needed which may include, mowing, edging, aeration, fertilization, and installation/repair of automatic and manual irrigation systems.
Glen Eyrie and Eagle Lake properties – Provide assistance as needed at either property.
- Use the maintenance tracking software, Maintenance Connection for assigned work.
- Complete work as assigned then comment and close work orders daily
- Works independently with minimal direction
- Not only does the work assigned but documents work that needs to be done
- Develops plans for getting work done
- Presents to Facilities management
- Also takes initiative with minor work and projects and gets the work done.
- Takes on more supervisory type responsibilities
- As needed under the direction of facilities management help supervise facilities work, staff , and volunteers
- Help with planning work and projects to include research, design, and costs
- Assist with training
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Office and computer related responsibilities
- Maintain all equipment and tools used on the job
- The vehicle assigned to this position is to be maintained and cleaned at least once a month.
- Lead volunteers in general maintenance and construction projects. Providing direction and leadership as needed for a variety of group sizes.
- Responsible for the care and use of all personal hand and power tools assigned to them
- Participate in development events such as Navigator on-site events, Cultural Development and Diversity trainings or other non-Navigator developmental events as appropriate.
- Read spiritually and culturally developmental books and literature.
- Participate in the annual, organizational Plan and Progress Review (PPR) process.
- Submit weekly hours and expense reports in Workday.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Evenings and weekends may be required. Participation in the weekly rotation schedule for Facilities On Duty (FOD).
- As FOD the individual will be a part of a rotating schedule that includes all the Facilities team members.
- This schedule assigns one person a week that works Saturday as a regular work day. An alternate day off is taken to offset the Saturday worked.
- Frequency is dictated by the number of Facilities staff.
- It is this person’s responsibility during this rotation to handle all after hours and weekend calls and/or emergencies.